If you are self-isolating due to Covid-19, use the tabs on the left to find learning for the period of time you are away from school.
· Select your Year Group.
· Select the subject you are going to complete the work for.
· Click on the link to the Weekly Overview where you can scroll down to the date of the week you need.
· Read through the learning for the week to make sure you understand what you will be studying.
· Contact your teacher through Microsoft Teams if you have any questions with the learning.
· Where shown, use the resources named for the week’s learning.
For most subjects the work will be very similar to the work being completed during the same week(s) in school.
As PSHE has quite a few sensitive topics which are better taught by your teacher, the work will be different but work you can manage at home.
Keep your work at home and, when you return to school, you can hand it into your regular teacher for checking.